Monday, February 20, 2012

Another Wonderful Exchange

I received lovely package from June over at Butterfly Wings, as part of our Stitched With love Exchange. Our theme this time was Love & Friendship.

























This is what I found when I unwrapped these goodies. She sent me this lovely Sue Hillis design finished as a stand-up. Aren't the hearts lovely? If you look closely, she attached the bow with some lovely heart pins.

























- such a perfect choice of backing fabrics.























And here's the rest of the extras that she included. She even included an easel to make sure it stood up straight. You spoiled me so much.!





















Thanks so much my new friend!

My partner was Teresa from Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches. I chose this lovely design to stitch for her.





Designer: Blue Ribbon Designs - Valentine Wishes




Fabric: 30 ct R&R's For the Cure Pink



Threads: GAST and DMC cording



Mill Hill beads



Stitch count 60 x 57 stitched 2 over 2 with some 1 over 1







On the back I attached a little made with love charm...




























And here are the extras I included.



















Have a wonderful day!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for all the wonderful goodies. You truly spoiled me. You received some wonderful goodies also. I have received from Barbara and she does beautiful work.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete