Monday, February 6, 2012

Be My Valentine Exchange

Recently I joined a Valentine / friendship exchange at The Stitchers Village. My Partner was Bridgette. You can visit her at ~Stitch~Save~Live.






She spoiled me with this amazing valentine package.
























A close up of the front. (There is a link to this freebie from Brooke's Books on her blog.)
























...and what lovely fabric for the back.

























Here is the package I sent to to Bridgette

























The piece I stitched for her was finished as a pinkeep. I also stitched the heart motif in the center for a small tin finish.
Designer: The Prairie Schooler Designer Series - From the Heart.


Fabric: 28ct Khaki linen


Threads: DMC



stitch count 45H x 45W, 2 over 2



Hugs and a big THANK YOU to my partner. Have a wonderful day!


Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely exchange, Lisa! I just finished stitching one of the PS designs from that same chart--hope to get it finished soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the exchange! Thanks for being my partner :>

    ReplyDelete