Friday, June 22, 2012

A Wonderful Exchange

Hello everyone,
Now that our Stitched With Love Exchange  - My Favorite Things Exchange is  over, I can show you the lovely package I received from my talented partner Melissa. She stitched me this gorgeous pillow. What an amazing job!









This is the rest of my fantastic package. She spoiled me with lots of treasures, including these lovely hand dyed threads (ice burg blue and antique blue). I can't wait to try them. I think I have the perfect project picked out for the variegated Ice Burg Blue. 


My partner was Christina. I chose to stitch this Blackbird Designs for her, but instead of finishing it as a pincushion, I chose to make it into a stitcher's wallet.

Small Token Reward of Merit Pincushion ©Blackbird Designs 2009
Fabric: 32 ct Vintage Sand Dune (Lakeside Linens)
Threads: Crescent Colors
Stitch Count: 49W x 69H, 2 over 2

Inside front












Inside back
 Here's the rest of Christina's package.I'm so glad that she liked what I chose for her.

These exchanges are so much fun!





Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. What a great exchange, Lisa! I love the things you received and the BBD you sent to Christina is wonderful, too. Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic word play cushion from Melissa. I love the bells and I see she's included some extras for you to use!
    And as for the exchange sent to me - I didn't 'like' it - I loved it - FABULOUS! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your still having such fun with the Exchanges Lisa. Two beautiful swapped stitched pieces and a wonderful selection off goodies too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa: Lovely exchange, all your goodies are yummy, the pillow is adorable.
    I read your last post, I live in Minnesota and heard that if you hang a dryer sheet by your window the little bugs will go away I have not tried this but will when we can open the windows it in the 90s this week, so lots of air conditioning here.
    I read that it helps with flys and bees also, try googling dryer sheets to keep bugs away.
    I hope it works.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete