Friday, August 31, 2012

Stitched With Love garden exchange reveal

Hello everyone,
Recently I took part in the tea party in the garden exchange from Stitched With Love Exchanges. Lainey has let us know that the packages have been received so now we can share. Stop over at the gallery to see all the beautiful packages sent and received.There is also a sign up for the Fall into Halloween exchange here.

My partner was Marcy, and she chose a garden theme so I decided to stitch this Workbasket design and finished it as a change purse for her.

The Workbasket of Seasons (Summer) © Mary Olson and Candy Scott, The Workbasket 2009
32 ct Waterlily Jobelan
DMC Threads
Stitch Count: 57H x 57W, 2 over 2


I chose some floral named threads to included in her package, and since she loves Rosewood Manor designs, I had to include Flowers in A Crannied Wall. Here is the complete exchange I sent. I'm glad she liked what I chose for her.







My  beautifully wrapped package was from Cherise.












When I opened up these pretty parcels, I found this Homespun Elegance design beautifully finished as a wall hanging. Such a lovely job stitching and finishing! I had to laugh when I saw the dragonfly charm as I had stitched the dragonflies on Marcy's gift.







And she enclosed these lovely goodies. What a beautiful exchange this was!



Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful exchange piece Lisa! The stitched pieces are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the purse that you finished for Marcy is beautiful and very practical too. I love the blue/brown theme that Cherise chose for wrapping. It's my favourite colour combination at the moment!

    ReplyDelete