Thursday, August 29, 2013

Red or Green?

Hello everyone,
I haven't had much time for stitching lately as I've been filling my evenings with priming and painting... but our room is almost done. The flooring should arrive sometime next week.

Last month I ordered some chenille trim from Victoria Motto Sampler Shoppe as I wanted it for this Prairie Schooler Cardinal from Prairie Birds Book No 24... but now I can't decide which trim I like best.

Red....













or green....

 The fabric is actually a mint green 18 ct aida but it was late when I took the picture and I didn't want to fiddle around with my camera settings.  I'll post a better picture when I get it finished.

Maybe I'll have to stitch it again so I can have one of each. (LOL)

Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I like the green, so the red birds really pop on their own. :) cute finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red it makes the birds pop more. very nice design

    ReplyDelete